News and Events
Significant new investment totaling CHF15m,supported by Canton of Ticino, prompted by expanding demand for anticancer therapeutics
Importanti nuovi investimenti per un totale di 15 milioni di franchi, con il supporto del Canton Ticino, in seguito alla crescente domanda di terapie antitumorali.Read this article
Helsinn, a Swiss pharmaceutical group focused on building quality cancer care, announces that the Group has provided a grant to the European Society for Medical Oncology (“ESMO”) for a preceptorship event dedicated to supportive and palliative care for physicians.Read this article
Mundipharma and Helsinn Group Expand Exclusive Licensing and Distribution Agreements for Leading Anti-emetic Products in Middle East, Africa, Latin America and IndonesiaFebruary 14th, 2017
- Anti-emetic products covered under expanded agreements include ALOXI® and AKYNZEO®.
- Both are prophylactic agents for the treatment of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting
- Exclusive agreements cover marketing, sales and distribution.
- Patient Assistance Program and Voucher Program will support both insured and uninsured patients in the United States get access to medicines that can ease the burden of chemotherapy side effects
- Akynzeo® to be first Helsinn marketed product to be provided through “Helsinn Cares” program in the United States
Helsinn Group and MEI Pharma Report Prolongation of Survival Results from Phase 2 Clinical Study of Pracinostat and Azacitidine in Acute Myeloid LeukemiaDecember 5th, 2016
Phase 2 study results presented at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting on Saturday, December 3, 2016Read this article
Helsinn Integrative Care, Helsinn’s business unit focused on evidence-based, non-pharmaceutical cancer supportive care products, today announces that Xonrid® Gel, a topical gel for radiotherapy-induced dermatitis, already classified as a medical device in the EU, has received 510(K) FDA clearance in the US.
This now allows Xonrid® Gel to be marketed in the US for the management and relief of the burning and itching experienced by patients with radiation dermatitis.Read this article
Helsinn will be present in Madrid, Spain on 8-12 September 2017, at the ESMO 2017 congress.
You can meet us at booth #65.Event information
The "2017 ASCO Annual Meeting -Making a Difference in Cancer Care" will take place in Chicago, Illinois, on June 2-6 2017Event information
CPhI Japan is the largest japanese pharmaceutical exhibitionEvent information